Heron Landing is closed for the season. See you in the spring!
- When should I arrive to golf? At least 15 minutes before your tee time. Late shows may not be able to be accommodated.
- Will I be paired up? As golf is a game of foursomes, groups of fewer than 4 may be paired up in order to provide the opportunity to golf to as many people as possible.
- Can we play as a group of 5 or 6? Groups of more than 4 golfers are not permitted to play together in one tee time.
- Can I bring my own snacks and alcohol? Yes on the snacks, no on the alcohol. Outside liquor is prohibited on our property in accordance with Ontario liquor laws. We reserve the right to inspect coolers. Prepare to have outside alcohol discarded.
- Do you have power carts available? Power carts can be rented by adults 18 and over. Be prepared to fill out a waiver.